Traditional business models, new products and services: Make sure you maximize the return on your investment in SAP and define your SAP roadmap with Allgeier ES.
Consumer behavior is where digitization is most clearly visible: The now-established practice of consuming content on mobile devices is driving rapid growth in the mobile advertising market. New business models are coming ever more sharply into focus, and the use of innovative technology is vital if companies are to rise to the new digital challenges. Allgeier Enterprise Services has for years been helping media companies to optimize traditional business models while at the same time developing and establishing innovative products and sources of income. We sit down with you to develop innovative ideas for your customers and staff, define process flows and identify your future IT architecture. We then work with you to produce a roadmap to successful implementation.
Process consulting and implementation
Our team of experts boasts over 15 years' experience in implementing digital innovations at book and specialist publishers, newspaper publishers, media traders and in the context of the commercial exploitation of rights.
In its capacity as an SAP partner, Allgeier Enterprise Services designs and implements solutions in the following areas:
- Enterprise resource planning
- Customer relationship management and digital marketing
- Supply chain management and logistics
Allgeier ES collaborates closely both with the other companies in the Allgeier Group and with numerous partners in order to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Big data (Hadoop)
- Digital asset management
- Non-SQL databases (MarkLogic)
- Productivity solutions, in particular from Microsoft (e.g. SharePoint, Skype for Business, Office 365, Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and CRM)
Technology – a firm foundation
Technological developments such as SAP HANA give your specialist departments and IT unit an array of new options such as:
- Self-service reporting
- Smart data analytics (spatial, social sentiments, predictive etc.)
- Leading-edge user interfaces across a variety of mobile platforms